Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Welcome to The Wrong Side of the Clouds

I first had the idea for this blog when I discovered the need to journal more about my personal life both spiritually and physically. BeccA's Buzz has been a great platform for me to express certain things in my life but I feel as though it has taken on a life of it's own now. It's much more a public place than a personal space. So I created this blog where I will focus on more personal and spiritual needs as they arise. I plan for this to be a place of great personal expression, a place where I am free to say it like I see it, a place where I can praise the Lord and talk about my weight loss, sometimes in the same post! Stay for a spell if you like, leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by. My door is always open :) Welcome to The Wrong Side of the Clouds!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the name! I also like the more intimate look--it's like I'm in your underwear drawer. ;-) I'll be reading along and keeping you, as always, in my thoughts and prayers.

A

BeccA's Buzz said...

Thanks A! I enjoy the more intimate look too. I wish more people had personal blogs...it would help knowing more about them but I also realize this is what most people use facebook or myspace for, I refuse to get on board with those sites! Call me old fashioned...

BeccA's Buzz said...

Um, it's almost a year later and I must say, I was so wrong about Facebook! Love it now..but I won't do the 'myspace' thing LOL